My garden is ablaze with color

I've made a small change to one of my bags. I actually covered a button myself (it's not hard when you have a kit). The Bees Knees Tote with a Bee Button is really cute.

I just noticed how pretty the autumn garden is. We've got a Japanese maple, a few pine trees and some gorgeous red berries among other things. My favorite thing is the magnolia which is fascinating to watch. In spring the flowers open slowly over a day. It's beautiful and so nice to take the time to observe Mother Nature's subtle work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.