Not a lot happening

It's Monday so it's catch-your-breath day after the weekend. Most of the family are off conquering the world and I am home with a sleeping baby.

We've been to the supermarket which was positively blissful after the mayhem of Terrific Tuesday the other week. My son has mapped out the menu for the week so I had a list today.

Our meals for the week will be:

Crackerjack Pie from the Kitchen of Mrs.T
Homemade Hamburgers - for which I forgot the buns
Giant Croquettes from the Kitchen of Mrs. T
Pork and Peaches for Crockpot Thursday
Homemade Pizza

He's done pretty well I think. I'll just have to come up with the side dishes.

Tonight my sister is expecting a visit from the stork. At 42 weeks she's bursting at the seams. We cannot wait for the news.

2 comments:

  1. Hola Blooming,
    Greetings from Brazil!
    I beg your allowance to drop a few lines on your post.
    I liked of your blog greatly.
    Your skill to make relates is perfect, as well your english.
    Desiring to you and family a nice start of new week
    Best wishes
    Geraldo
    My little site:
    http://www.geocities.com/geraldom3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Geraldo. Pretty exciting to receive visitors from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.