Pajama Cozy

The machine is back, I've threaded it correctly and changed the needle. It seems to be working well.

Today I put the finishing touches on this pajama cozy. When I was a girl I had a poodle pajama cozy. It was a stuffed toy with a zipper belly. It was given to me by an eccentric great aunt who had a real French Poodle. I wonder if the poodle pajama cozy is still at my parents' place?




Bonjour Pajama Cozy

Say Bonjour to these little cats. Your mademoiselle 'tween will love this chic pajama cozy. It's feminine and sophisticated with cute black cats leaping through the streets of Paris.

Product Details
It's 15 1/2" wide and 8 1/2" tall. Lined with black and white gingham. Scalloped edge flap. Closes with a red snap button.

Fabric designed and made in Japan. 85% cotton, 15% linen. Lining 100% cotton gingham. Snap button made in Taiwan.

Not suitable for under three year olds due to small parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.