Perfect Gift

Here we have it, the perfect gift for a one year old and his mummy. These are a custom order but I have a small amount of fabric left if anyone else would like something made. I also found some gorgeous retro floral the other day which I am busting to make up. Greens, orange and a bit of purple - like your 1970s kitchen wallpaper!

Whale of a Time Shhhh Bag.

My little one likes it. His little hand sneaked into the picture.
I'm really pleased with the addition of a drawstring.





















Whale of a Time Sleepover Bag.

2 comments:

  1. I love those bags so much they make me want to go out and reproduce, they really do!
    Excellent, someone is going to be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad :)

    You have a good few kids left in you Muriel. Go forth and multiply.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.