Photos

It's a beautiful sunny day, at last. I have photographed all my "stock" today in the natural light. Hoping to unify the look of my shop with the same kind of picture for each item.

**Check it out and let me know what you think**
Thanks

Mee a Bee on Etsy

Also if you go to Etsy.com you'll see a new search function: Buy Local
Click it, then type Osaka. I pop up right on top!! because I just updated my site.

It's the last day of classes today for my son. We're off to get him now. Friday is the Christmas Pantomime and Saturday is caroling at Kansai Airport. Then that's it for 2007.

See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.