Scrapbookers Look!

I stumbled across this blog last night. Nicky Biwaki is a scrapbook instructor here in Japan (according to her blog). There are tons of great pictures, links and ideas on her blog for your scrapping projects. No, I'm still not into it but it's nice to look.

I'm intrigued by her scrap and sewing projects I must admit. Nicky is featured on the Janome Japan website!

Has anyone been to her classes? They have been all over Japan. I hope Nicky pops in to say hi, she's a real celebrity. Hi Nicky!

Check out Rakugaki. More women doing their 'thang' in Japan!

Also came across this website.

And this! two Aussies in Tokyo I think. Scrap the Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.