Support from the man

My guy is wonderful (99% of the time). He's been particularly great with respect to my business venture. Last night at his end-of-year dinner for work he told one of his suppliers about Mee a Bee. Then today he showed my website to all the part-time employees at work.

It's so good to have a supportive partner. (Although I am not sure how much longer he will be willing to have soup and toast for dinner whilst surrounded by threads and snipped fabric all over the floor and table).

Thanks darling, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.