Thank You

Thanks everyone. I am so blessed to have wonderful friends like you. I received many phone calls today which has been the highlight. Sorry I missed a couple of calls but my kids have been a bit devilish today. Murphy's law right?

I finally had some R&R this afternoon and have watched two episodes of Without a Trace on TV. Dinner is in the oven so it's looking good for a nice evening. The rest of my week is chaotic with visits, school commitments and lessons toteach so I may not be doing much more than gas-bagging all day.

Countdown to Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jean. Thanks for your b-day wishes and for popping into my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.