Everyone has a favourite

A friend visiting a couple of days ago commissioned a bag for her gym gear. She chose the ladybirds from the fabric stash. It's made by Sevenberry Japan. The bag is a slightly larger tote than my Mommy Tote. I put 1" wide handles on for comfort but since she's not as tall as I am I shortened them.

I was at the fabric shop this morning and in a hurry as usual. I grabbed this pink polka dot material and quickly paid. It wasn't until I got home that I realised it is also a Sevenberry fabric. It's lovely since the pattern is double-sided. It's a perfect match.

And look! My first Mee a Bee label is stitched in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.