Happy Birthday Mr. Mee a Bee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


It's my husband's birthday today. It's my sister-in-laws birthday too. Happy Birthday you two.

Are you wondering why I am calling my husband Mr. Mee a Bee? Actually I've often called him this over the years as Mee a Bee is derived from our surname.

And no my husband and my sister-in-law are not twins. It's my brother's wife. I always wished I was a twin though, didn't you?

Biggie has been invited to a birthday party today. One of my dear readers and frequent commenter Kaimacat is my good friend in real life. Our sons have been friends since they were around two years old. This week mini-Kaimacat turns six. Happy Birthday Mate! Have a dino-mite birthday ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.