I am working!

I know it seems like I have been out of commission forever but trust me I am busy working here. I just can't seem to get on the computer as much as I usually do. (My kids and husband are still on holiday).

I've had a few orders to fill, things to finish off. It's so exciting now that I am actually selling things.

I have made a couple of mommy shopping totes which I will show you later. I'm pretty fond of one of them and very tempted to keep it for myself.

Yesterday I walked to the fabric shop and found some cute bee fabric quite cheap so I am sewing bags as packaging for my stuff. I'm working on those now. I also ordered some business cards which will double as swing tags and some cute stickers. I'll show you them when they arrive. I ordered them from here, Moo.

There's nothing new in the shop but feel free to click around. If you click the Etsy logo in the top corner of my store you get to the front page where a selection of handpicked items is updated several times a day. It's my favorite section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.