Is he trying to tell me something?

Feeling a bit down this morning I've been to the shops for some retail therapy. I'm home now but I'm still feeling blah. As I sit here at my desk I spy a fax from the gentleman I teach English to and notice the title:

Wiping Away Negativity - "The mature person strives for strength - strength of purpose, strength of mind and strength of character. Only these can give us peace and serenity, joy and accomplishment.

It's an excerpt from Earl Nightingale's The Essence of Success.

Should be an interesting lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.