Japan is a Stationery-lover's Dream

Look at these cute cards I found. With bees for Mee a Bee. I'll use them as little thank you cards or gift cards. I also got some with bunnies and chicks for Easter. These ones are made by Gakken TH. It seems to be a Korean stationery company.

I've made a lot of progress on that list from yesterday. I've been to the supermarket and the post office. I got some cards for some upcoming birthdays and a long past wedding. It's my husband's birthday this weekend so I got a small present for him (clothes, boring!). Biggie was very happy with the SpongeBob Squarepants book we found for him (He's addicted since we went to Guam where it was on 24/7).

That's the morning over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.