Mommy Tote

I am in love with this bag. The green is delectable. I've always loved green. The little cars and trucks are adorable. The fabric has a nice canvas feel to it. This is the bag I said I might like to keep.

It's a Petit Tote but since it's lined and has longer and stronger handles than my children's Petit Tote it's perfect for mums dashing about. I think a mum with little boys (like me) will really "dig this" bag. It's large enough for essential items but compact enough so mum will have to resist the temptation to pack the kitchen sink.

Fully lined with green with white striped cotton.
Dimensions 10" wide x 12" tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.