My new profile picture

I have uploaded a new avatar to Mee a Bee. It's tiny but this is the picture I chose. I think it reflects the nature of my business better than that lovely photo of me.

I'm working on a new project (as always) while I am watching TV. I've been tired and a bit overwhelmed this week. I have lots of ideas but when it comes time to sew I just can't see to commit to one idea.

I used this scrapbooking tool tonight to help me decide on some colors. It's a nifty color wheel. You decide how many colors you want to include in your project, three or four. After you've chosen the main color you pick the remaining colors according to the arrow indicators. Complementary or contrasting, I don't have any formal art training so I need a lot of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.