No rest for the witchy


My latest Mommy Tote in French Cats with red gingham accents. I think this will be one of the last appearances for French Cats as I have almost used it all up.

The tote is interfaced to make it sturdy then lined with red cotton gingham. I've attached linen shoulder straps trimmed with red & white gingham.

I think cat lovers will go crazy for this practical everyday tote. It has that je ne sais quoi look to it ;)

Cotton linen blend (linen 15%), cotton lining, linen straps, cotton trim.
9 1/2" x 13 1/2"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.