Oh my goodness

Wow, what a day (Monday). My little shop is really starting to take off. I've had some custom orders and fabric requests come in, a sale, I've been to the post office to ship an order from last week and I delivered the ladybirds bag to a very happy customer. Plus I finished that bag earlier this morning. Yesterday the birthday boy was very happy with his Mee a Bee custom designed apron and his mum was really impressed with the recipe cards I tucked in. I haven't told Biggie yet but he's going to be rapt when he hears.

As for Tuesday, I'll be off to the fabric shop early and then I'll be spending the day hibernating. My husband tells me it's likely to snow. I'll have to be up early as I have a bento lunchbox to make for Biggie and he has to be at school early for rehearsals for the end of year play (already).

Signing off for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.