Thanks Dad

A while ago I said I was planning to start telling all of my friends and family about what I have been up to. I told a couple of people but got a bit shy and didn't tell the others. Just now I got a fantastic email from my very dear friend. She'd seen my dad who had told her about my shop. She was full of praise and questions which was lovely. Thank you dad for spreading the word and supporting me. Throw in a stone and watch the water ripple.

(((((((((*))))))))))

*New Zealand buyers can contact me for special shipping and payment arrangements from Mee a Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.