Two cool things I like

Have I mentioned that my husband is also a bag lady? He's not really, he's a belt guy. He really likes the look of this updated version of the belt bag. It clips on to your belt loops with a carabiner (you know those hooks mountain climbers use?). This bag also has a strap that can be removed if you don't have a belt loop. (My husband did not make this, he bought it).


Also it's a bit hard to see but Biggie has a new belt. I'd seen these in a magazine. The belt snaps over the belt loops on each side of the waist. It's elasticated so it keeps his trousers up but avoids the need to undo the belt (troublesome for a kid) each time you need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.