Unique to Japan

I got to thinking late in the night that there are a lot things about Japan that are very unique despite these modern times. I usually try not to focus on the differences. It just makes me feel critical of my new home and pine for my old.

However with my new business I need to find some unique ways to differentiate myself from the multitudes of bag makers, purveyors of cute Japanese fabric, things for children and zakka. So I'm going to start thinking more about Mee a Bee's take on life in Japan.

Here's an example of things that occur daily that I take for granted. Nobody ever arrives at the house empty-handed. Friends arrive with assorted cakes or snacks for the children in paper department store bags. These are kept and reused until they fall to pieces. Is there a Mee a Bee opportunity here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.