Unseasonably Warm

It's warm and sunny here today. It's spurred a furious spring cleaning effort. I've sorted through old magazines, packed away the kids' workbooks and my "decorating idea" clippings. I attacked the coat closet and found my long lost hat buried amongst the dust balls at the back. I've got all the towels out in the sun.

I detest cleaning in hot or cold weather, in fact I refuse to do it. Yesterday I was forced to clean the bathroom before the arrival of guests. I had to put on my long winter coat to do it. I make it a policy to not clean in the dead of winter or the height of summer.

It's time for a coffee and some truffles. A little thank you gift from one of my pals. I might go into a caffeine coma if I eat too many. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.