Aeon Day

It's 5% off day at Aeon, the large supermarket. It coincided with the empty fridge and bare cupboards so that's where we have spent the morning and a large sum of money.

I'm very pleased to have taken care of a number of little jobs I had to do:

* Bought the gifts for White Day (the Japanese version of Valentine's Day)
* Got two gift vouchers from the icecream shop for Biggie's cousins
* Went to Muji to buy some things I was wanting from there
* Found a rotary cutter (Clover, Japan) I'll let you know how it works

All that and more! Little Guy fell asleep in the car from the exhaustion of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.