Alfalfa


I've been very busy over the past few days working with Etsy seller Alfalfa, whose real name is Katharine. She and I have a lot in common. We both love to sew and mainly use Japanese fabrics. We are both New Zealanders (from the same city!) AND we are both expats. Alfalfa is based in Australia and Mee a Bee is based in Japan (in case you didn't know).

If you are after zippy purses then you must have a look at Alfalfa for a very cute and unique product. I doubt we'll ever see a zippy in Mee a Bee after the last zip debacle. Alfalfa makes a lot of things and uses the quirkier fabrics that are the essence of cuteness. Take a look and if you mention you're a friend of Mee a Bee you might get preferential treatment ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.