Allergies & Tummyaches

Little Guy has had some mild allergies since birth. We're booked in to see the allergist later today to determine if he's grown out of any of them. I think eggs will come up as a non-threat which is going to make life so much easier.

Biggie is supposed to be going home with his friend after school. He suddenly developed a tummyache when I brought it up this morning. If he's anything like his mother it's an anxiety tummy and he'll feel better soon. Hopefully before 9 o clock.

2 comments:

  1. Our little T has allergy too - to milk. So sad if he will grow up with it - no ice cream, yogurt, whipped cream ... sooo sad!
    I hope he grows out of it.
    I hope Your son will grow out too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milk that's a big one. When Little Guy (who is also known as Little T) first started to get eczema I tried to cut out dairy products myself (as I was breastfeeding at the time) but it was SOOOO hard. I couldn't do it for long. I was really relieved when the doctor said he was not allergic to milk and that I needn't eliminate it from my diet.

    Our Little Guy is allergic to eggs and peanuts. He'll grow out of the egg allergy but not the peanut one. It's not so bad.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.