At last a quality coffee option

I am forever having to go to 7-11 to buy milk. Fortunately it's quite convenient - there's an ATM there, they sell low fat milk, magazines etc. Now they are selling Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee capsules!

With my plans for the Chatty Cafe in the pipeline Biggie suggested that we may need a coffee machine (He asked if they sell them at Costco, which I believe they do). Then while we were out at 7-11 he picked up a pamphlet about this coffee maker. (He's really onto it isn't he?).

The capsules are about 800 yen ($8.00) for 16 capsules. The actual coffee maker is about 15,000 yen ($150.00) and you can order it from 7-11. I'm pretty keen because it looks so simple. No messy filters to clean out, no beans to grind up. They have free samples at my local 7-11. Check it out!

5 comments:

  1. I hate coffee so I have no idea, but it looks interesting. The machine is by Krups which is supposed to be a good brand, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It`s really easy with these new machines (with pads or capsules). We have a Senseo at home and it really makes good coffee! These are so popular here in Germany! Senseo costs about 60.- €, but it makes only coffee or cappuccino. No latte or espresso. Some machines have pads for making hot chocolate too :)
    You should definitely go for that machine! It makes life so much easier and maybe even tastier!
    http://www.senseo.com/content/default.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks good to me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    We are always on the same wave length I see.....I sooo want one of these. Was at 7-11 last week checking em out and they give you a freebie coffee to entice you. My sweet sales lady even told me to come back for another flavor.

    I am headed to Costco Tues. Will check and see if they are selling them there.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know if they have them Kris!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.