Back at the machine

I'm finally back on the sewing machine after a short hiatus (my kids are still sick).

I've been planning this bag for a few days, I just haven't had the energy to get started. I'm using the same pattern as this bag, the Teal Gathers & Tucks bag. I'm making it up in the last of the Puppy Love fabric and lining it with the pink stripe.

Once again I am trying to focus on my purpose - to sew things from cute Japanese fabrics. Bags seem to be my thing and bags for children seem to predominate. This one will be for the young at heart.

I can't wait to get this done because I have a new project I just can't wait to get to work on!


Fabrics - Kokka 85% cotton, 15% linen. Lecien Minny Muu 100% Cotton. Natural cotton lace. All Made in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.