Big Responsibilities

It was a hairy afternoon with a relapse threatening (my tonsillitis from last week). Biggie saved the day. He's six. He took charge of his brother who is 18 months old and then proceeded to make dinner for the three of us. It was rice (a bit soggy but still yummy) and reheated leftovers from last night. He had to use the rice cooker and the microwave. I lay on the couch shivering waiting for the Contac to kick in. By the time the rice was done I was feeling better. I just needed someone else to take charge for a couple of hours. Makes you realize they grow up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.