Books & Bookkeeping

My books have all arrived from Amazon. I am looking forward to getting stuck into the bookkeeping one. I did Accounting 101 and Accounting 102 at university as part of my business degree. Sadly I failed the first time around. I'm pretty useless with money to this day. My sister is an accountant so I should ask her for some pointers. In fact my two best friends are accountants as well. I don't know why it all seems like gobbledygook to me.

What I mainly can't get my head around is dealing with different currencies. I'm buying supplies in yen here in Japan yet all of my sales are made in US dollars. And most of it is done online. I just need a system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.