Go Mum

A while ago I subscribed to the Go Mom newsletter. I'll be honest I don't usually read all of it but having another look this morning I remember why I signed up. It's amazing. It's FULL of excellent tips. You only need to look at the categories to know it's aimed at busy mothers: Scheduling, Organizing and Living.

Just for fun read this article: Soulful Ways to Get Organized (tips from the East). It caught my eye since I am in Japan after all. There's a paragraph entitled Aiming for Simplicity: The Wabi-Sabi Way. The article is by By Margit Ragland.

I'll be trying to keep it simple this morning. My student has been rescheduled from yesterday to this morning so I had better get ready. But first, a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.