Kid's Table

Tonight's project is something I have been wanting to make for ages. It's a table runner for kids. The fabric from yesterday was perfect for this. I've backed it in a simple polka dotted unbleached calico.

I am also working on a set of matching place mats and maybe coasters. I think it'll make a cute set for use on a child's birthday when you don't have a theme but want to set a special table. It would also be sweet at the kid's table for Easter since it's got a fresh spring look to it.

2 comments:

  1. Will you be selling these on your website? Emily wants to order one for her bedroom. She has a little supply table in there which needs a table runner.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em & Sal, I'll reserve it for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.