Thanks Amazon!

Well the stroller is useless, sadly. It's very reclined and I'm unable to make it sit up comfortably for Little Guy. He's way too tall for it as well. The manufacturer's website claims it is suitable for up to 36 months and he is 18 months ... go figure.

Amazon has a really great return system which is all automated. The only trouble I had was with the courier request to have it picked up. I had to trawl the net then copy and paste the Japanese characters of my name since my computer doesn't write Japanese. And Alta Vista is a big help!

I have a newfound respect for the Houdini who packed the stroller into it's very compact box. Phew!

1 comment:

  1. I would order one of those cases for glasses. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.