Well I tried


I promised Kaimacat I would sew a pass case for her kiddliwink as he is about to become a commuter. I found a "simple" tutorial on Uhandblog, got all the necessary parts together and ... first off I accidentally pulled the zipper pull off the zipper and couldn't get it back on. Then I had a great deal of trouble actually sewing the zip in (my worst sewing fear remains unconquered). Lastly when I turned it through the plastic got all crinkled. AND it's all wonky. I think little guy will get this one to play with. I may have to concede defeat on this.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I got the nicest email from Lisa at UHandbag.
    I'll have another go when I get some better plastic.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.