Books & Thanks

I want to say thanks to my sister in New Zealand. She's sent me the perfect book: Small Business Survival Tactics. It's not online as it's published in New Zealand. It looks great, real nuts and bolts stuff. Thanks!

I bought this book last year, it's an excellent reference book for those starting out or thinking about starting a craft business.



I saw this book reviewed by Lisa at Craft Boom. I think I'd like to get this one day.



There are so many books about starting your own business it's hard to sift through the good ones. Here are just two which caught my eye on Amazon:




1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I hope that book turns out to be useful. It's quite easy to read, which is good. The 12 column is if you want to do your accounts manually & follow what they suggest in the book.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.