The Garden

Those of you who know me may recall a couple of years ago I had Joe the Gardener around to clean up my jungle. He did a great job and it's been quite easy to maintain. Today we have the Silver Service gardener here trimming the tops of the trees. The Silver Service is made up of retired folk who still like to work occasionally. It's operated by the local council/government. It's dead cheap which is why my husband chose them over Joe. (Sorry Joe!). I'll post a picture later, it's already looking quite lovely.

*He's not using nail scissors Muriel, he's got electric hedge clippers and other power tools ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.