House Guests

I'm on a roll here. Biggie is making lunch (toast it looks like) and Little T is asleep. So there are three posts in a row!

We're expecting house guests this week. That can mean only one thing: PANIC!! I've had to use the heavy-duty-toxic-waste-chemical-spray-mold-remover on my bathroom. Three loads of washing are done. The futons, spare pillows and duvets are all airing in the sun. We'll put in an appearance at the supermarket later.

And Biggie is heading to soccer for another trial tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm don't go to any trouble will you? I am sure you guests won't notice anyway:)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.