It's over!

It's finally over, today my son graduated from kindergarten. It was a beautiful ceremony held in the church there. The principal managed to keep his speech short and sweet. The music was beautiful. My boy looked handsome in his uniform. I couldn't help crying during parts of it.

The best thing about the day was that my mother-in-law volunteered to take care of Little Guy. What a relief and how enjoyable it was without him. Everything was under control upon my return but Little Guy had not managed to take a nap so he's pretty exhausted now.

Bye for now.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is growing up :) I find it`s hard to grow up myself too, seeing my elder boy transforming to young man. Adjusting my thoughts and actions accordingly is sometimes difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Now we are both in nomans land of kids not in school or kindy! My two have driven me up the wall today. I hate rainy days with the kids at home. We had a great day yesterday at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah, the tears and all the emotion were a bit of a surprise for me at the first graduation. I have a 6th grade graduation next week and I will stash several handkerchiefs in my pockets.

    congratulations to you!!!! and the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's been a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Biggie! Onward and upward.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.