Japanese

Here's where I run into trouble. My computer cannot read or write Japanese. I can only read some. I got an email earlier from the company I have ordered the new fabrics from. I was able to guess the gist of it (some patterns sold out ...) but when it came to replying even if I knew what to write I don't have the keyboard to do it. This is what I did. I asked my husband what to write then copied and pasted all the individual characters into a reply email. Like a ransom note. Only typed. Time consuming but still easier than emailing it to the laptop, turning it on, getting it typed out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.