Kraso


An awful name in English but a fun catalog all the same. It's Kraso. It's full of cute zakka stuff and lots of ideas. It's on newstands now for 380 yen ($4.00 or thereabouts). I biked down to get mine last Saturday night then sat in McDonald's with a hot chocolate until they closed the non-smoking section at 10 pm. It was blissful to be alone for an hour or so.

The new Couturier handmade catalog hits newstands on April 4th according to the website. I think this bag is so sweet. I'm noticing wooden handles everywhere this year. And of course crochet (which I cannot do).

Click this page for wallpaper downloads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.