Quick project

Have you seen my Nautical Craft Pack? Today I decided to whip up a little pouch bag to show how lovely this set looks made up. This was a quick one day project (with long breaks). That's a pocket on the front and the button is one of the anchor buttons.




And my new HANDMADE by Mee a Bee woven labels arrived last Saturday. I just keep forgetting to use them and photograph them. I got them from Lucky Label in Thailand - excellent service and quality. I am planning to order more in different colors soon.

4 comments:

  1. Those tags look great! Thailand? You are becoming the real entrepreneur outsourcing now I see:)

    The bag is really sweet too, Why is it that I usually want what you make for me, forget the kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag and I LOVE the labels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! the labels are cute hey?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.