Shop Local

As much as I love buying handmade, shopping on Etsy and buying online it's also a personal preference of mine to shop locally. This morning, enjoying the fabulous spring weather, Little Guy and I have been for a walk to our local town center. The benefits were many - walking for exercise and fresh air, using the new stroller and the lovely extra service and discounts we got. It pays to be a regular customer, friendly and have a cute baby with you! We got a little extra at each shop we went to. It really put a spring in my step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.