The ABCs of me

Eva from Apple and Eve tagged me earlier today. I don't usually go for this sort of thing but Eva did it so I will too!

A: Attached or Single? Attached with ball and chain (kidding!) happily married for 8 years this June.

B: Best Friend? I consider Mrs M to be my best friend. On the first day of university I thought she looked nice so I sat next to her, in French 101. I didn't know a soul at my Uni so I forced myself out of my comfort zone and invited myself to lunch with her. You wouldn't believe it I was a bit shy back then. 19 years ago. Love you so much Mrs. M.

C: Cake or Pie? Cake, dark chocolate with 'real' whipped cream please.

D: Day of Choice? Saturday, it's a day off. We don't have to rush. I usually feel energized and love getting all the housework done in the morning just like my mum always did.

E: Essential Item? Chocolate

F: Favorite Color? Red, I think

G: Gummy bears or worms? neither, as I said I'm chocolate all the way.

H: Hometown? Auckland, New Zealand now living near Osaka, Japan.

I: Indulgence? Starbucks Caramel Machiatto

J: January or July? for what? probably July

K: Kids? Two boys: Big and Little

L: Life isn't complete without? do I have to keep saying this? chocolate!

M: Marriage date? June 16th 2000, got married on the pier in Devonport, Auckland, arrived on dad's arm on the ferry.

N: Number of brothers and sisters? Older brother (3 years older), younger sister, (1 year)

O: Oranges or apples? apples

P: Phobias and fears? Fear of having to speak Japanese

Q: Quote? I'm more of a proverb person. make hay while the sun shines; practice makes perfect

R: Reason to smile? My kids and my wonderful life full of great friends and family

S: Season of choice? Spring

T: Tag three people? I'm going to tag Alfalfa. I read a lot of blogs but don't know anyone else that well except for Apple and Eve who tagged me.

U: Unknown fact about me? I love swimming and even coached children when I was a teenager.

V: Vegetable? ummmm

W: Worst habit? grazing (in the fridge)

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? not fussed

Y: Your favorite food? this question again? anything chocolate except I am not keen on cheesecake or ice cream especially.

Z: Zodiac sign? Sagittarius

2 comments:

  1. I`m so glad you did it :)....you,Lady Made Of Chocolate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I ate the last chocolate rabbit from easter last night :) thanks so much for all that chocolate. My kids were pleased but not nearly as much as I was.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.