Cracks in the Veneer

The exhaustion of the week has started to catch up with Biggie today. He was tired. His tone was not nice. You haven't brought my uniform out, you left out these socks that are too small, have you packed the right textbooks in my bag? Thankfully he had cheered up by the time breakfast was done with. And he's off like a little trooper.

We are looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, very much.

On the home front Little Guy and I are still spring cleaning. Yesterday I moved some heavy shelves up a few notches so I could put something under them only to find the space was not wide enough.

I have been sewing so I'll update you on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.