Dimples

Last night I changed my profile picture. I found one I like better that was taken on my birthday last year. One of the first words I learned when I arrived in Japan was ekubo. That means dimples, you'll see why if you look at that picture. Throughout my life whether here or home in New Zealand people love to comment on my dimples.

This New Zealand based company uses the name Dimples. It was started by a mother, Jane McAllister, in New Zealand. She has 14 children ranging in age from 30s to just starting school. And yet she created this global company. It's a beautiful range of clothing of amazing quality. It lasted through my two.

You must read** (PDF file)** the article about how she started in business and how she copes with such a large family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.