Linked IN

Have you noticed there is a new button on the side menu? Linked In is a networking platform for career development. Click to view my profile. I just did and was impressed by how impressive I sound!!! hahahaha

I have three contacts so far and one is my brother so I could use a few more people in my network. You never know if something will come of it. I might know someone who is looking for someone just like you to work with.

Don't worry it's not like Facebook. There are no applications to download or silly things to send your friends that will waste them hours of time on the Internet each day. Yes, guilty as charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.