A new book



Today we went for a stroll to the local supermarket. There's a really good bookshop next door. I picked up this gorgeous book entitled 'Lovely Easy Sewing: Aprons and Eco Totes". I was surprised to find it also features the recipes for all the cakes in the pictures.

I'm not sure if I'll try any of the recipes. I tend to make my tried and true recipes when I bake these days. Plus Little Guy is allergic to eggs so we don't have cakes so often.

The sewing patterns do indeed look easy so I recommend this book.

ISBN 978-4-07-260557-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.