Plans for the day

I'm sure you're all bored to tears with my daily activities but I like to post at least once everyday. As it's only 8 o clock I haven't actually done much yet. In fact I don't have a lot planned for the day at all.

The kids came home from their outing hot and bothered last night so they are probably going to be tired today. Although Little Guy seems to be full of energy. He's climbed up onto something three times and keeps calling me DA-DA DA-DA to come and help. Yes he calls me da-da, he only says mama when he is hungry and it does not mean Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.