Ramblings

Our holidays are drawing to a close, we have a week left but the big entrance ceremony is this Friday. I will be spending the next couple of days making sure we have everything Biggie needs.

So far I have made very little progress on the day having spent the better part of the morning chatting on the phone. One of the topics under discussion was Brothers & Sisters of course. We both agree it is the best thing on television.

Here are my favorite snippets of lines from last week:

Sara to Joe: two failed marriages and three children you can't support
Holly to Sara: keep your washed up husband away from my little girl

and the whole Nora speech in the Ethiopian restaurant "have you even been to Ethiopia?!"

OK, now I was going to put a link to the Brothers & Sisters website but I just looked and it is full of spoilers. Don't look!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.