Retail Therapy

There's nothing like a bit of retail therapy to get you out of a funk. Little Guy and I have just spent an hour at the second-hand shop. We have a huge bag of stuff and spent about $5.00. Way to go!

Mainly I was looking for a tray for my bedside table. I had in mind something like lacquer-ware but there weren't any good (cheap) ones this time. I did find one I loved but it was pottery. I couldn't bear the thought of it being broken like so much has been lately (by both my kids).

Still haven't gotten to the baking but I have just noticed we only have two eggs so that will limit our options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.