Success Stories

I have been planning a small feature on successful women here in Japan. I've spoken to a few friends about it.

Are you interested in being featured on my blog? Do you run your own business, have a great hobby money-spinner, work in not-for-profit, do a lot of great charity work? I'm incredibly inspired by women in Japan who like me are trying to carve out a niche. Email me if you have a story to share. You can share as much or as little about yourself and your 'thing'. I just want to let my readers (all three of you :) ) know what's possible.

flapjacs AT gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.