A SuperBuzzy Trip to Japan


kokka12, originally uploaded by buzzville.

Kelly from SuperBuzzy visited Japan earlier this year. She has an amazing set of photos on flickr. I highly recommend setting it to slide show and sitting back to watch. So much inspiration.

I'm so jealous she's been to Kokka to see the new range for 2008. It looks so awesome all made up into bags, bibs, hats and clothing for kids. I can't wait to see more of it in my local stores.

The new Echino range by Etsuko Furaya really pops in its green set with black wall decals. I love it! Similar wall decals can be found on Etsy but I love these ones at Wonderful Graffiti and Blik. You can find chandeliers at Blik.

Thanks for sharing Kelly! http://superbuzzy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.